Alfa Solution As is an international, one-stop Europe supplier of premium shrink wrap and all installation supplies and accessories. With shrink wrap immediately available in several widths, we also offer heat tools, adhesives, and venting.
All of our premium shrink wrap is made of 100% virgin resin materials with maximum UV inhibitors for long term outside usage. We offer several mil thicknesses for different types of applications. This kind of quality ensures long-term usage and maximum protection.
FLAME RETARDANT SHRINK WRAP contains specialized additives that will extinguish the wrap within 4 seconds of having the source of ignition removed from the material. Alfa Solution shrink wrap is suited for heavy duty applications where excellent two-directional shrink properties and toughness are required. Our shrink wrap is formulated from premium grade polyethylene, UV inhibitors, and other additives which are designed to resist degradation due to sunlight, rain, chemicals and heat. This makes it an ideal shrink wrap for scaffolding, shipyards, factories, containments, etc. where people will be working under the material. All of our Flame Retardant Shrink Wrap meets, or exceeds, NFPA 701 Specification.
Alfa Solution's new European Flame Retardant Shrink Wrap has passed the Fire Test according to BS: EN 13501, EN 13823 SBI and meets the criteria for: ISO 11925-2:2010, BS EN 13823:2010, and Fire Classification B-s1, d0.
VCI SHRINK WRAP is a “Volatile Corrosion Inhibiting” shrink wrap. It contains additives that will prevent corrosion on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, and electrical connections.
Premium shrink wrap is a strong and durable plastic cladding that matches every protection or containment need: from shielding the workforce and tools from poor weather to protecting the environment against the dust and debris generated on site.
Shrink wrap’s key features are why its use for covering and encapsulating scaffold structures is well established :
- ‘Drum-tight’ fit – no risk of it flying loose or self-destructing in high winds.
- Long-lasting – additives ensure it copes well with all seasons and temperatures.
- Hard-wearing – reduces the need (and extra costs) for repairs.
- Versatile – any size or shaped structure can be covered.
- Elastic & puncture resistant – easy to fit and work with.
- Anti-static – for electrical safety and ease of use.
- Flame retardant
- ‘Use once and recycle’ – makes it quick and cost-effective to remove.
- Smart appearance – gives a professional looking covering to the scaffolding site.